ROS (Robot Operating System) provides libraries and tools to help software developers create robot applications. It provides hardware abstraction, device drivers, libraries, visualizers, message-passing, package management, and more. ROS is licensed under an open source, BSD license.
Available Translations: German | Spanish | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Brazilian Portuguese | Portuguese | Русский (Russian) | Thai | Turkish | 简体中文 | Ukrainian | Vietnamese | العربية
- An introduction to what is ROS.
- Install ROS on your machine.
- Learn about various concepts, client libraries, and technical overview of ROS.
- Step-by-step instructions for learning ROS hands-on
- How to get involved with the ROS community, such as submitting your own repository.
- What to do if something doesn't work as expected.
- How to ensure that your ROS-based systems and your contributions to ROS are of high quality.
- View the different release Distributions for ROS.
- Search the 2000+ software libraries available for ROS.
- APIs by language and topic.
- Common tools for developing and debugging ROS software.
- Robots that you can use with ROS.
- Sensor drivers for ROS.
- Motor controller drivers for ROS.
Publications, Courses, and Events:
- Published papers with open source implementations available.
- Published books with documentation and tutorials with open source code available.
- Courses using or teaching ROS.
- Past events and materials based on ROS.
There are several mirrors of this wiki for use around the world