Only released in EOL distros:
- Author: Patrick Bouffard
- License: BSD
- Source: hg https://bitbucket.org/bouffard/starmac-ros-pkg (branch: default)
Other Vicon Packages
There are some other packages with different capabilities; it is recommended that you also consider these in light of your own project's needs:
vicon_bridge - A fork of vicon_mocap with some additional capabilities, e.g. multiple subjects/segments. Like vicon_mocap, it uses the DataStream SDK to access the data.
vicon - This package appears to implement its own TCP interface to the Vicon host.
vicon_recv_directDriver for using data from VICON motion capture system. This driver was geared initially towards tracking a single rigid body (one VICON 'Segment'), but has been extended to include tracking of individual marker locations. It requires the VICON DataStream SDK library to be installed.
Published Topics~output (geometry_msgs/TransformStamped)
- Transforms for the segment being tracked.
- Marker positions.
- Take N consecutive measurements of a specified segment, return the average of these.
Parameters~stream_mode (str, default: "ClientPullPreFetch")
- Streaming mode. Possible values: "ServerPush", "ClientPull", "ClientPullPreFetch".
- Hostname or IP address and port, e.g. 192.168.1.1:801.
- Name of VICON Subject to track.
- Name of VICON Segment to track.
- Rate in Hz at which to publish output.
- Rate in Hz at which VICON system is capturing data.
- Reference frame for broadcast TF transforms.
- ID of tracked frame in broadcast TF transforms.
- Maximum offset between current clock time and time based on time_datum + framenumber*(1/vicon_capture_rate). If the offset becomes greater than the time_bias_reset value then time_datum is set to the current time.
- When true, broadcast TF transforms for the tracked segment.
Provided tf Transforms<tf_ref_frame_id> → <tf_tracked_frame_id>
- Transform of tracked segment (note: only published if ~enable_tf_broadcast is set).