Simple Pick-and-place application
- Model your application with the Pilz Manipulator Module PRBT
Model your first application including an object from a stl file and a table, on which the Manipulator Module PRBT is mounted and move the robot in this virtual environment.
- Move your robot with the pilz_command_planner
Setup your ROS with the pilz_industrial_motion packages and learn how to plan and move your robot along a path with the pilz_command_planner.
- Program your robot with the Python API
Develop a pick and place application and learn how to teach positions. You create a script which runs with the Python API and use the PTP and LIN commands.
- Pick and Place application with the Pilz Manipulator Module PRBT and the Python API
Implement a pick and place application and learn to program a simple application with the Python API.
Quickstart guide for real PRBT
- How to set up CAN connection to Pilz Manipulator Module
Learn how to set up the Pilz Manipulator Module PRBT and move the robot for the first time.
Note: If you experience any problems or have suggestions to improve the tutorials, please file an Issue on Github.